first nissan!!! 240sx convertible

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
srphoenix
Car: 08 Mitsu Evolution X

So as the topic says, i just bought my second car (finally out of my 1994 buick regal thats been falling apart ever since i bought it), It's a 1993 white 240sx vert, got it on ebay for 660.00, I'm looking to pick it up this weekend hopefully. I've been on this site for quite a while researching these and ridden in my bro's (eikon, or Seth) numerous times, but now i'll finally have my own to work on and create. See you guys on the boards.

oh and cant forget pics, (the ones off ebay)

top_secret

daring man to buy a car sight unseen on ebay. Hopefully it will be more or less in good condition.

srphoenix

yeah i know, its quite a risk, but i'm figuring even if the car is a bit crappier then the auction said, i can still part it out as a last resort and get more then the cost of the car back. Oh well, here's hoping for the best.

srphoenix

well seller came through big time and seems like a great guy. So if all goes accordingly i'll be picking up the car on thursday. Also found out he is a fellow niconaut and was planning on fixing up the car himself until he ran out of time to do it. Always good to keep it in the family. Now i just have to figure out what method to use to make this thing soar. Any suggestions? Maybe like a ten foot wing made of cardboard or something like that......

wirelessalpha
Car: 93 SR Vert, 96 318ti, 06 Altima

always good to keep it in the family? ewww... lol.

Nice man, let us know on how it turns out.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”