First infiniti.

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Rdh07M35X
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35X

We were needing a car and found a 2007 M35X with the advanced technology package. The man selling the M35 is the original owner with all service records, the car looks very well maintained although, it has 170,000 miles on it.
It is smogged, registered and he has the clean title pink slip in his name, he's asking $5,600 and I believe that's fair. We will be driving to go check it out tomorrow and hopefully be driving home with it if everything checks out on the test drive.
He informed me that the adaptive cruise control doesn't seem to work but, the normal cruise does, I already read a lot about possible reasons.

mazz
Car: 2013 M37x Advance, Tech Touring and Premium, Black with Stone Interior

good luck with your purchase i have had quite a few Infiniti sense 1990 but i have only owned them for the first half of there lives .hope your new to you car runs another 170,000 miles

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Welcome and hope your purchase goes smoothly! There is a lot of good reading in my signature in the FAQ pages.

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

These are good cars for sure. Maybe prices are different out by you, but my car is in near immaculate condition and has all options besides rear fold-down dvd screens, and Edmunds says it is still worth only a measly $3600. AWD is probably worth a little more, but $5600 seems like a lot. Try and check the value for it in your area and see what it comes up with on Edmunds or Kelly Blue Book. And find out what the owner has done that would bring the value up to what he is asking.

Rdh07M35X

EniGmA1987 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:10 pm
These are good cars for sure. Maybe prices are different out by you, but my car is in near immaculate condition and has all options besides rear fold-down dvd screens, and Edmunds says it is still worth only a measly $3600. AWD is probably worth a little more, but $5600 seems like a lot. Try and check the value for it in your area and see what it comes up with on Edmunds or Kelly Blue Book. And find out what the owner has done that would bring the value up to what he is asking.
The going price on kbb near me for fair condition is higher than what he asked. After seeing it I'd say it's in good condition.

Rdh07M35X

We bought it, I drove it back, I love it. All wheels have curb rash unfortunately and I had to polish the headlights but, other than that, it seems to be very well taken care of. The engine is quiet and full of power, it handles like I've never felt before, took my wife through some tight corners after we got back with my foot to the floor, reminded her of her old evo but with a touch of luxury and class.
We really love this car and I'll keep my foot off the floor from now on so this thing will last.
But, hey, what is up with the dip stick on this thing? It's bent all crazy and a pain to get in when it's darker out.
The oil is very clean, he changed it 2 months ago and I'd expect it to be a bit dirty by now but, I'm not complaining.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Rdh07M35X wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:02 am
We bought it, I drove it back, I love it. All wheels have curb rash unfortunately and I had to polish the headlights but, other than that, it seems to be very well taken care of. The engine is quiet and full of power, it handles like I've never felt before, took my wife through some tight corners after we got back with my foot to the floor, reminded her of her old evo but with a touch of luxury and class.
We really love this car and I'll keep my foot off the floor from now on so this thing will last.
But, hey, what is up with the dip stick on this thing? It's bent all crazy and a pain to get in when it's darker out.
The oil is very clean, he changed it 2 months ago and I'd expect it to be a bit dirty by now but, I'm not complaining.
Congratulations!

Sounds like you made a wonderful purchase!
Now be sure to take some nice pics ( to include interior) and show off your new ride here in a new seperate thread! :yesnod

bluedevil30
Car: 2009 M35X
265,000 miles

At that mileage, my 2009 M35x had door lock issues, exhaust and caliper issues.

You should check to see if the prior owner replaced spark plugs and the battery.

Might be worth an oil change at a dealer for a full free check-up

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Congrats! Since you have service records, you have a great base from which to plan continued maintenance. Bluedevil is right. =Have the next oil / filter change at the dealer and get the free inspection. There are plenty of great threads in here to read. Ilya has an extensive list in his signature links as well. EdBwoy has a YouTube channel under his name with lots of DIY videos.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”