First Gen Krom Edition exhaust on Second Gen?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Kris05tsx
Car: 2016 Rogue SL Premium

It will likely require welding in some additional hanger supports to the frame. It may look ok under the bumper, but would look sick if it sat slightly higher with the bumper notched out for it. What does everyone think?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

This exhaust?
On this car?

Well, I don't normally care for a center bumper exhuast exit. It reminds me of junky old BMW's and VW's. Square out the tips for an even more psuedo-euro look. However, I really don't care for the virtually invisible exhaust hidden under a plastic bumper on the Rogue. As if it were a wanna-be ZEV. So, for this Rogue, yeah, I think if you could get the Krom exhaust and a modified center bumper piece, it would be a nice improvement.

I do like dual exhaust, as seen on the Murano. If you could get a dual exit exhaust and bumper to fit, it might look even better.

IMHO of course!

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

Kris05tsx

Yes! The dual exhaust on that X-trail is exactly what I want. Any ideas as to a contact in the U.S. That imports JDM Nissan parts? I guess I would need the bumper and the axle back exhaust section.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Kris05tsx wrote:Yes! The dual exhaust on that X-trail is exactly what I want. Any ideas as to a contact in the U.S. That imports JDM Nissan parts? I guess I would need the bumper and the axle back exhaust section.
Whoa there Sparky. Just because the two models appear nearly identical doesn't mean the parts are interchangeable. As an example, if I've read the specs correctly, the X-Trail is 3/4 of an inch skinnier than it's US cousin. You might want to get size specifications before running down that rabbit hole.

Kris05tsx

Lol! Although there are things to consider such as plugging up the back-up sensors and matching the texture of the black lower and wheel arch sections, the bumper should fit. The Rogue/X-Trail is a global design meaning that structurally, it's the same design with the exception of offering different drivetrain and convenience options. In this day in age, most vehicles are global designs as it is much more cost effective for the manufacturer to engineer a single design that works for all. With that being said, I seriously doubt that the X-Trail is 3/4 skinnier than the rogue structural wise.

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

I agree. Its the same body with more options overseas

Return to “Rogue Forum”