find new 3 button transponder key priority

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
keithhr1
Car: 2008 M35 Blue Slate/ Graphite leather with tech package and advanced technology package purchased with 20k miles

I need to buy 3 (3 button keyless entry remote) and would like to know the best place to buy? Because the dealership only had one key, they said they would at least provide free programming so any help on the key model TWBIU808 which I got from the inside of the remote. Because I have the base model , the S, I got a tremendous deal and my wife did not want any of the power stuff that all winds up needing repair. The car had 20,135 miles on the odometer with an in service date of 3/22/2012 which is pretty good and puts me in position to get an extended warranty before 30,000 miles, but first things first, I could really use a heads up on where to get another 3 button transponder remote.
thanks all

keithhr1
Car: 2008 M35 Blue Slate/ Graphite leather with tech package and advanced technology package purchased with 20k miles

I'm surprised nobody has had to get replacement remotes, I guess i'll buy 3 from ebay that are supposed to be correct. thanks to all who looked?

ricebike
Car: 1989 240sx se 5spd (donated to my brother in law)
2002 Quest
2005 Altima

yea this section is pretty much dead, but i went to eBay for my extra copies of transponder/key fobs... as long as they're ALL re-programmed at the same time, you won't have any problems

Return to “Quest Forum”