Financing the EX. Did Infinity neglect EX?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
TrevEB

So I am days away from owning my new EX. It is my understanding that Infinity is offering 1.9% and 2.9% financing on all of there cars, except the EX. The web site says to ask the dealer about special deals. Well there aren't any.Has anyone heard differently or somehow managed to finance the EX on the special limited offer?
Modified by TrevEB at 4:24 PM 2/25/2008

espressomac
Car: Audi Cabriolet

I'm kind of in the same boat. Was at an Infiniti dealer yesterday and he confirmed what you say about the 1.9% and the 2.9%. The only thing for now that I think might be worth waiting for is March, which is just around the corner. March is the end of the fiscal year at Nissan and I'm going to wait to see if they have any 'end of year' deals taking place.

TrevEB

Ugh, 29 days in February this year.Best I have found so far is Bank of America at 4.94% @ 60 monthsI'm currently a go at 5.99% @ 60

fraggle
Car: ex35

Same song and dance on the east coast...Bought mine on 3/1/08 and the initial from the salestron was "we can probably extend February's 1.9%". But on return from the financing office... '5.9% is the best we can do'.

I thought that was becuase I put $20k down, but didn't push him further because I plan on paying off the note in a few months. Come to find out that they did give 2.9% to a fellow shopper who ponied up for a QX that same day. Guess they're not in a hurry to move these.

Dodgeyaussie

TrevEB

5.49% for 60 months through my broker at Cartelligent in CA. I don't know where he got it, but I could not find better.

waltaz

Not anymore...

Unless I'm misinterpreting it, it looks like Infiniti is providing the following for March on the EX35:- $2000 Manufacturer to Dealer cash- Special lease terms in terms of money factors (I don't know what they are)

So we should be able to get the vehicle for up to $2000 below invoice PLUS some good lease terms.

Right...?

espressomac
Car: Audi Cabriolet

waltaz wrote:Not anymore...

Unless I'm misinterpreting it, it looks like Infiniti is providing the following for March on the EX35:- $2000 Manufacturer to Dealer cash- Special lease terms in terms of money factors (I don't know what they are)

So we should be able to get the vehicle for up to $2000 below invoice PLUS some good lease terms.

Right...?
When I saw the edmunds.com info on the $2000 Cash to Dealer, I mentioned it in another thread and a response was that that only applies for retail purchasing or financing, but not for leasing. I have no idea. Will be interesting when someone can quote recent money factors.

showthread.php?t=180466

Right now I'm just bummed that it seem very, very rare to find an EX35 with Tech, Nav, and Premium but not the Luxe.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”