Finally, The Rock has come back to NICO!

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Made you look.

Well, we all know I am not The Rock but....anyway...hows it going kids.So, I was browsing through the others forum, and I noticed one thing. This place blows. Nothing interesting in the thread topics to peak my curiosity. What gives. We fought so hard to keep this place going, and there is nothing worth reading here. I used to come here for a good laugh or to get away from the other people that go to the general chat thread...and now...what do I find...the same stuff that could get posted in gen chat. I am dissapointed in you guys. 1der, wes, jesda...where have all your golden topics gone.

I know I am not the greates post whore on NICO, but I like to post like anyone NICO-naut does, but I come to the others forum to get away and have a good time...

I am back for a while at least...make this place come alive again guys. come on...you have dissapointed me.

driverdriver
Car: NICO's longtime resident Canuck!!!

I wish the Rock would comeback to the WWE. Ever he and then stone cold left, its sucked. I stopped tuning in when it became the HHH show.

BB Turbo
Car: 2007 Nissan Titan KC, 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe

driverdriver wrote:I wish the Rock would comeback to the WWE. Ever he and then stone cold left, its sucked. I stopped tuning in when it became the HHH show.

Pun intended?

driverdriver

Just trying to hijack a thread......c'mon it had a WWE Rock reference.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

shut up marks!

PoorManQ45

Wrestling is the gayest thing ever created.. it's even gayer then wes in a pink shirt.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

PoorManQ45 wrote:Wrestling is the gayest thing ever created.. it's even gayer then wes in a pink shirt.
Wrestling is not the gayest thing ever. It's actually quite fun to watch...as long as you know that it is not totally real, everything is scripted, and these are people that are actually very good athelets. I have been watching this stuff since I was a kid and enjoy every minute of it. It has come a long way since the 80's when I started watching.

And you have to give these guys some credit...you don't just fall from 10 feet up in the air anyway you want to. They are trained to know how to land.

Besides...women have soap operas...we have the WWE!

PoorManQ45

C33LaurelRacer wrote:And you have to give these guys some credit...you don't just fall from 10 feet up in the air anyway you want to. They are trained to know how to land.
Nope, I give no credit. ANyone who has taken a basic physics class knows how to land to "soften" the impact. But that's a misnomer, they're not actually softening the impact, they're increasing the time that the force is applied.

ANyways, I much prefer REAL wrestling, such as that in HS and college.
C33LaurelRacer wrote:Besides...women have soap operas...we have the WWE!
Please don't say that. I don't like being grouped into a category.

Hey, if they're having sex on the soaps, I'll watch for awhile

driverdriver

I use to watch WWE when I had a stressful job. Where else are you going to find the employees humiliate and beat up on the boss and the bosses family-yes its scripted but its a ton of fun. For me it was a stress reliever. Especially when guys like the Rock and Stone Cold where around.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

I was going to post in here, but all the WWE talk scared me off.I for one don't like watching sweaty dude groping eachother.

PoorManQ45

MinisterofDOOM wrote:I was going to post in here, but all the WWE talk scared me off.I for one don't like watching sweaty dude groping eachother.
Ah, but what about the sweaty girl on girl action

Mr1der

PMQ is a weiner...

did you know the Malenkos were crucial in Ken Shamrock's training?

Sakuraba...a great fighter in Pride when he's not facing Wanderlei Silva...has a wrestling background.

it's a sport. unlike figure skating however...it has no judges...which it should. it's only not a sport because of authentic competition.

The Mic
Car: 3Z Wmb

C33LaurelRacer wrote:women have soap operas...we have the WWE!
UPN called WWE a soap opera.

PoorManQ45

Yep, and so is that stupid "Smackdown" that they air on thursday

Mr1der

yeah, pretty much...

it's entertainment.

PoorManQ45

No it's not. Once you realize that it's fake, about 5 minutes after you first watch it, it is not entertaining anymore. The sad thing is that there are people that actually believe that it is real

driverdriver

PoorManQ45 wrote:No it's not. Once you realize that it's fake, about 5 minutes after you first watch it, it is not entertaining anymore. The sad thing is that there are people that actually believe that it is real
Yes, and these are the same people who've been abducted by aliens.

PoorManQ45

YOu forgot to put this in your post

Return to “Others”