Finally talked hubby into it

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
TennLdy1
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Iridium Graphite

I have been looking at the Nissan Rogue for a couple of months. I havd a lease car (Armada) that I have to turn in this coming Friday and hubby and I have been arguing about what to get. He is more than ok with a Nissan (since he works at Nissan), he wasn't sure about getting a Rogue the first year of manufacturing. I have been persistent that the Rogue was what I wanted. Price wasn't an issue either, since we get VPP. I had my mind made up on color and what options I wanted. It was hard finding the combination, and I wanted grey leather, and ended up with black, but am very happy with that.

I just want to thank all of you on this forum.........yep, I have been coming on here reading for the couple of months since I decided I wanted a Rogue. I have showed him everything on here and finally talked him into it and went and got my Rogue yesterday. We laughed when we got home because he wanted to know how it drove and I said like a dream, but that I turned the radio down to listen for the wind noise that some of you have heard and I also was very conscious of the CVT transmission for the vibrations. He was driving the Armada home. So far I didn't feel or hear anything.

So now I am a proud owner of a Iridium Graphite Rogue SL AWD with black leather interior.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to NICO (officially)

rrs26ja
Car: 2008 Rouge, 1998 Maxima

Congrats, and welcome

You won't be sorry, the Rogue is a nice little crossover. My wife didn't want a SUV and now she loves to drive MY Rogue......

Return to “Rogue Forum”