Finally!! My racing floating nut arrived & installed!!!

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
t19uz

Nissan C11

BiXenon (stock)Porporated Leather Seat (stock)Kics Project R40 Lug Nuts - Floating & Titanium Coating (japan)Tanabe Spring NF210 (japan)Rays 18" Gram Light Pro 57 Wheels (japan)R.Tire Falken 235/40/18 (japan)F.Tire Falken 225/40/18 (japan)

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

nice rims and nuts... i think if i where to use your same setup on my car where i live those rims would be gone.... i would have to go with wheel locks, but even that will just slow them down....

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

superskunk wrote:nice rims and nuts... i think if i where to use your same setup on my car where i live those rims would be gone.... i would have to go with wheel locks, but even that will just slow them down....

which is why you get a pager alarm...and if starts going crazy at night you just out of you bed in your boxers...grab a bat and take car of business...cause thats your baby they are touching out there...and nobody messes with your baby.

ITasteLightBulbs
Car: 08 Nissan Versa, 91 Ford Crown Vic

in my neck of the woods, youd get up grab a beer, grab your shotgun then go handle business...

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

those cost $200US? are you serious?looks dam good though

superskunk

the pager sounds like a good idea, but not so good when im at work.... i work on offshore oil rigs.... so if its going off while im at work, all i can do is cry....

Great White Versa
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S HB 6sp

lain wrote:

which is why you get a pager alarm...and if starts going crazy at night you just out of you bed in your boxers...grab a bat and take car of business...cause thats your baby they are touching out there...and nobody messes with your baby.
um... half awake with bat vs crackhead(s) with gun/knifes = loss

t19uz

blind_snyper wrote:those cost $200US? are you serious?looks dam good though
hiks, actually i bought it $250, because the shipping cost blablablaba....

and yes they come with the lock nut, but i didn't use it, because it will looks asimetry hehehe...

t19uz

superskunk wrote:nice rims and nuts... i think if i where to use your same setup on my car where i live those rims would be gone.... i would have to go with wheel locks, but even that will just slow them down....
HEH? seriously?? damn crazy man, it wont happen in my country....

Johniboi
Car: Versa

woaahh 250?

you HAVE to tell me where you got it from...PLEASE

Johniboi

[QUOTE=nice rims and nuts... i think if i where to use your same setup on my car where i live those rims would be gone....[/QUOTE]

HA same here dude, last week some1 broke into my neighbors xterra at like 3 in the morning and stole their radio...i had no clue that they were on vacation so i didnt bother, jus thought they would turn it off...then the following morning my mom tells me what hapened and i thought to myself...damn i couldve stopped him, probably couldve gotten a chance to be on tv lol

t19uz

Johniboi wrote:woaahh 250?

you HAVE to tell me where you got it from...PLEASE
i imported from

http://www.hks-garager.com.sg

but u also can buy it from

http://yopartscom.rpmware.com/....aspx

hope it helps

reyes1212
Car: Super Black '07 Nissan Versa

I don't get what's so good about them, and also yeah...over here in the U.S. I guess it pays to use that lock nut, man.

t19uz

reyes1212 wrote:I don't get what's so good about them, and also yeah...over here in the U.S. I guess it pays to use that lock nut, man.
Super light-weight – Only 40 Grams!Thin-wall construction using strong OEM quality materials.Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied.

superskunk

i found these from the same company.... a lil cheaper with locks.... http://mynismo.com/products/?id=3997#

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

you can also get them on ebay...http://search.ebay.com/r40-lug...em120

superskunk

whats up with you guys and ebay? i personally cant stand the site....

t19uz

superskunk wrote:i found these from the same company.... a lil cheaper with locks.... http://mynismo.com/products/?id=3997#
yup that one is cheaper than mine,

but mine also came with locks, but i didn't use it.. heres the link,

http://mynismo.com/products/?id=4850

well price from the ebay + shipping to jakarta... still the same like i'm payin.. shigh..... i should open auto sport store in jakarta uhauahuah

Johniboi

thanks alot man

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Great White Versa wrote:
um... half awake with bat vs crackhead(s) with gun/knifes = loss
lol bat > knife and even if the guy has a gun he better not miss.

groq36
Car: White 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Sick! Gram Lights! I've always been a fan of Ray's Engineering. Hoping to one day get some Volks to replace my Sportmax rims. But yeah man wheel locks are a good idea.

t19uz

lain wrote:
lol bat > knife and even if the guy has a gun he better not miss.
UUAHUAHUAHAUH

wow, so i guess i should put my Lock nut hohoho.. anyway i'm saving money now for head unit, any refference guys? head unit with lcd display, with USB storage, so i can put my thumb drive in it?

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”