Finally might be getting a good acoustic

Musicians and music-related topics are all right here in the Music Room.
xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

So my dad works for Chrysler, and the guys at Panasonic that he does business with can get a variety of **** that has absolutely nothing to do with Panasonic at very nice discounted prices. Seen my new amp thread? That came from the guys at Panasonic. So this guy at my dad's work ordered a beautiful Guild F47RC. It's already come in and it's mostly paid off. The problem is, my dad has heard that this dude is getting canned. Since my dad is good buddies with the guys from Panasonic, they got a hold of him first. Since the other guy probably wont end up putting the rest of the money down since he will be unemployed, the Panasonic dudes will get rid of it to us if we can pay the rest of the money off so they will be even. Basically, I might get a $2500 acoustic for a few hundred.

Here's a link to the guitar on Guild's page: http://www.guildguitars.com/in...06821

That's not the actual color. The color is called Ice Tea Burst. This link is NOT the guitar model, but the color that the guitar will be: http://www.guildguitars.com/in...l.jpg

EDIT: Just checked the pricing, and the F47RC actually has a MSRP of $2700.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Score! Is that a thin body accoustic? It's kind of hard to tell from the pic.

A friend of my dad's is a folk/classical guitarist and he mentioned to me that the Shector 6 and 12 string thin body accoustics are fabulous guitars.

xekushnr

Nah, its a deep body. A thin would be much more comfortable, but I like the sound of the full body more so I'm happy. And I didn't even know that Schecter made acoustics.

xekushnr

Hate to dig this old *** thread up, but as a present to himself, my Dad decided to order a Guild. It got shipped out today, I'll grab pictures and hopefully some audio when it comes in.

ScrapMetal
Car: 1999 Chevrolet S10, 1991 Ford Bronco 5.0

Sick guitar Sean, can't wait to see some pics. This is the next present I'll be making to myself in the not so distant future... Ibanez RG321MH

Return to “The Music Room”