Finally got a 300ZX NA, time for a TT swap!

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
cooolguy28

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...&rd=1

The pics are above. It is an N/A, and I am going to order custom leather, and rims very soon(this weekend). Then I am taking the car to Z1MOTORSPORTS in GA. They are going to do a total TT swap for me. They said they can get the car pushing 400 HP(to the wheels) reliabily when its all said and done. The car will have a rebuilt TT engine, heavy duty clutch, lightned flywheel, and rebuilt turbo's that will push 14-16 PSI. Also, the TT swap takes basically a whole front clip of a TT, and replaces all the parts on the NA. I have talked to Z1 plenty, and this will be the 9th car they have done this on.

Later on......

Brice

lessthanjakejohn

sweet, how much mulla?

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

nice ride dude, veilside is insane, i lOVE the kits, and an awesome project car

cooolguy28

Thanks bro, well I just got a bunch of stuff. I found a TT front clip, RPS clutch/wheel, profec B boost controller, wheels/tires. I still need an ECU, and im sure I will need some OEM things for the front clip. It will be here on the 28th. =)

drummerdawg
Car: cars

not to ask a retarded ? but do you know what shipping company he was talkin about.....im lookin for a 300ZX and found one on ebay and its quite a far ways away and tryin to talk the parents into it.... so i was juss wondering....thanks

cooolguy28

Search the internet for shipping companies, you will find one.

brett
Car: cars (i think)

i am in cincinnati and have a 300zx for sale...is that close to ya??i'll deliver up to 300 miles....thanks

brett

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

I like to see people taking on this conversion project. There's always been so much hating in the Z32 world about the swap. :ylsuper

cooolguy28

Im am halfway through the swap now. =)

brett

expensive, but very respectable if it is completed...i like the idea and have considered it, but have gone the other way in the deal. i know sgp racing does them for starting at $5500. so i've heard? twinturbo.net has a whole section of the conversion, parts needed, steps, etc. very informative as well.

brett

brett

also, with the 200 or so weight diff. you may not have to run as much to beat the other tt's. best of luck as well man, hope to hear from ya, details ya know....

brett

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”