Finally getting pads and rotors on

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Well, I have had Hawk pads sitting in my garage for a couple of months now and I have been waiting for my rotors to wear down a little more. The time came this week where I decided it was time to get some new rotors to go along with the new pads. I ordered some Brake Pro Slotted Rotors that should be delivered some time this weekend. Unfortunately I don't have time to install the new pads and rotors till next weekend. Just thought I would share the news.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

rydwhite wrote:Well, I have had Hawk pads sitting in my garage for a couple of months now and I have been waiting for my rotors to wear down a little more. The time came this week where I decided it was time to get some new rotors to go along with the new pads. I ordered some Brake Pro Slotted Rotors that should be delivered some time this weekend. Unfortunately I don't have time to install the new pads and rotors till next weekend. Just thought I would share the news.
w00t!!

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”