Finally Chose to get a Rogue over the Rav-4

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
duckhunter08
Car: 2008 Silver Ice Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hello everyone, I'm a new member that just joined... I think i've read almost every article on the Rogue topics (while i'm at work) and decided to join and show some pics. I live just south of Pittsburgh Penn. I'll post some pics of my new Rogue as soon as i get it washed. It gets a little dirty due to the 80 mile round trip to Pittsburgh every day.

zdefonte

Welcome and congratulations! Rogue is a fun car, isn't it?

Wash it every week and wipe bird droppings everyday, like I do!

IdaCrue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Welcome aboard. Lots of helpful and friendly people on this forum. I was born and raised Northeast of Pittsburgh myself, and moved out west to Idaho about 35 years ago.....But I still bleed Steeler Black and Gold !!!!!!!!!

duckhunter08

That is what my face looked like when you said you bleed black and gold! I'm glad you didn't say you were an Eagles fan!!!!! LOL

I'm surprised to see how many ppl from PA relocate to other areas!

IdaCrue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK.........No way. My home town is about 20 miles outside Pittsburgh up Route 28 in Springdale.

I really think you will enjoy the Rogue. I have had mine for 7 months already and still lovin it. I changed the oil yesterday and it only took a few minutes without any mess. Easy access was one of the reasons I chose the Rogue over the Santa Fe and others. I had the dealer open the hood and I found all the parts that need serviced. The Rogue seemed to be the easiest to work on. They all looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them to open the hood and I started crawling under the car looking at the layout. My wife just rolled her eyes and told the guy her husband is an engineer, and you get used to it.....Guess they don't run into many people that do that LOL.

duckhunter08

HAHAHA, i kinda have a story like that... When the sales man and i got in the Rogue to take a test drive, and before i even put the car in-gear, i started pushing on the dash and the chinsey looking plastic around the radio and center speaker. He said "what are you doing?" I told him i wanted to see if the plastic and "soft" feeling plastic dash would move or creek when i pushed on it because 3 months from now i didn't want to be driving down some of the brick side roads in pittsburgh and my dash starts creeking. He just looked at my like i was weird.... My first car was a cavalier and i know the rogue can't even compare to the cavalier or the cobalt but just wanted to make sure i wasn't making that same mistake.

Return to “Rogue Forum”