Feynlab Self Healing Coating

From wax to washes, the Detailing Forum should be used for questions and ideas concerning exterior and interior cleaning and appearance
M35-Brad
Car: 2009 M35 Sport

Feynlab Self Healing Coating

Postby M35-Brad » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Hello all,

I've been an Infiniti fan for a long time and honestly can't seem to get rid of my 09 Infiniti M35 S, it's too damn awesome of a car and it's running strong even at almost 9 years old!

I've been in the professional world for the last 15 years but have always had a passion for transforming automobiles and refining them to perfection, so last year I opened up my business here in Austin, TX to do paint correction, window tinting, ceramic coatings and paint protection film/clear bra.

This year I started exploring the self healing coatings from Feynlab and wow, really cool stuff. If you haven't seen it, I'd highly recommend the coating because it really self heals marring, scuffs and minor scratches for up to 7 years with the Feynlab Heal Plus and 5 years with the Feynlab Heal Lite. The Feynlab Heal Lite to me is the best value for the money.

I've installed this on multiple cars this year and I've been quite impressed. Worth a look.

If any of you are in Austin and want to learn more or stop by the shop for information or to learn, hit me up. Be glad to help.

:werd:

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Re: Feynlab Self Healing Coating

Postby centralcoaster33 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:08 pm

How old of a car/ paint job can this stuff go onto? I mean, is it only for brand spankin' new cars or maybe more... did you put it on your 9 year old car?

darylzero
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

Re: Feynlab Self Healing Coating

Postby darylzero » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:11 pm

M35-Brad wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:47 pm
Hello all,

I've been an Infiniti fan for a long time and honestly can't seem to get rid of my 09 Infiniti M35 S, it's too damn awesome of a car and it's running strong even at almost 9 years old!

I've been in the professional world for the last 15 years but have always had a passion for transforming automobiles and refining them to perfection, so last year I opened up my business here in Austin, TX to do paint correction, window tinting, ceramic coatings and paint protection film/clear bra.

This year I started exploring the self healing coatings from Feynlab and wow, really cool stuff. If you haven't seen it, I'd highly recommend the coating because it really self heals marring, scuffs and minor scratches for up to 7 years with the Feynlab Heal Plus and 5 years with the Feynlab Heal Lite. The Feynlab Heal Lite to me is the best value for the money.

I've installed this on multiple cars this year and I've been quite impressed. Worth a look.

If any of you are in Austin and want to learn more or stop by the shop for information or to learn, hit me up. Be glad to help.

:werd:
Hey M35-Brad,

So how have you liked the Feynlab Heal Lite up to now? Does it hold up well? How long does it last? And finally how much does it cost?

Thanks for any info.

Return to “Detailing Forum”