Feelers - VQ35DE parts out

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

First, i want to clarify this is not a F/S post but rather a feeler post. Reason is I don't want mods to delete this post since the F/s forum do not have as much foot traffic.

So with Spring of 2021 upon us and without going into too much of what happened in 2020, I do have a lot of parts that I want to let go to good home. I have a complete VQ Engine that came out of my car, it's an 06 with about 123k miles. Along with that engine is headers, ECU wiring loom, basically everything that you need to do an engine swap. This is a perfect opportunity for those who want to strip this engine down and rebuild it for more power. Actually that was my plan but then again 2020 happened and here we are. I'm not looking for crazy amount of money for this complete setup so feel free to ask me here or private for more info. I also have a Hoist that i can lift this into your truck or trailer. I do not recommend a SUV.

In addition, i have tons of aftermarket parts, from Intake Plenum to down pipes to aftermarket intake. Note the intake was for first gen Nissan 350Z so it will not bolt right up. Anyway, i'm sure there are more parts scattered around that once i found them, i will post it here for your consideration.

AGAIN, i am not looking for crazy money for any of these parts. As the matter of fact, if you're serious, we can do a package deal. I still own the M and drive it frequently so i'm not going anywhere. Anyway, onward!!! :wavey:

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

I may be a bit retentive about rules, but they're there for a reason. You have no idea how much of a PIA it is to have a member contact you to say that people are messaging them on the availability of something they posted 2, 5, even 10 years ago and they want me to find their post and remove their info (we finally deleted a bunch of old FS threads). Putting FS stuff in the regular threads just compounds the problem.

We worked out a solution to your concerns and it's in the rules. You should post your items in the Classifieds section, then create an announcement topic in the relevant area (like here) with a link back to the FS post in the Classifieds section, and put the link in your sig line.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Jooonam08
Car: '08 Infiniti M35 AWD w/ advanced tech pkg

hey do you have neutral safety switch available, I have an 08 m35x and I need one asap,, contact me at [email protected], Thanks

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”