FCP Import

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Ellison@FCPImport
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe A/T

My name is Ellison Clark and I am customer service representative at FCP Groton. Some of you may already know us from our heavy involvement in the European automotive community, particularly Volvo, BMW, Audi and VW. We have recently launched FCP Import which will help expand us to the Asian market (which we actually have been in since 1986 but didn't have a website to reflect this part of the business).

I myself am a Nissan/Infiniti enthusiast, with my current car being a 2003 G35 Coupe. In the past I have had several Maxima's, a 240sx, and a Nissan pathfinder. NICO Club has been a great resource for me over the years and now I have the chance to help supply parts and tech advice to the Nissan/Infiniti family.

Here is the site: http://fcpimport.com

You will see some popular brands on the site already with many more to come: GMB Water Pumps and Tensioners, KYB Shocks and Struts, Royalty Drilled & Slotted Discs, Akebono ACT Ceramic Pads, Bando Drivebelts, Beck Arnley, Bosch Plugs, Flennor Timing Belts, Bosal Exhaust. You will also notice a low cost quality aftermarket line of steering, suspension, and filters that is also guaranteed for life. Feel free to let us know any other suggestions or comments you may have. We look forward to establishing a long lasting relationship within the NICO community and once again thank you for the warm welcome!

G_whizz
Car: 2010 G37 Coupe Sport

Welcome Ellison!

Glad to have you with us!

When are you getting G37 parts :poke:

:dblthumb:

tollboothwilley
Car: 2003 G35 Sedan w/ NAV

welcome. Glad to see quality places in the community.

Ellison@FCPImport

G_whizz wrote:Welcome Ellison!

Glad to have you with us!

When are you getting G37 parts :poke:

:dblthumb:
Appreciate it. Will be posting pics of my G35 soon. Anyone in the Old Saybrook area is welcome to stop by and say hello.

What specific manufacturers or product lines would you like to see with the newer G's? The main focus of the site right now is the cars out of warranty, specifically pre- 2005. But we will be devoting some major time to newer models.

Ar878

welcome!
so we're getting free parts, right?

:P

Ellison@FCPImport

Haha yeah that would be nice. Any common items for the G35's or 350z's that we could put up on the site that you guys need?

For myself anyone know where I can get a door lock actuator for my passenger side door besides the dealer?

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

I'd love to see some aftermarket spoilers and front lips for the G37 sedan! I don't think there is a decent full CAT-back exhaust for the sedan either...

suby01
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35x

OMFG........... someone from CT on here and a sponser and deals with nissans and infinitis. and ummm ok ill post later once i regain consciousness.

Ellison@FCPImport

Yeah we are here in Old Saybrook. What other supplies you guys looking for from us?

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

About any OEM type parts would be useful at cheap prices I'm sure.

SVTCOBRA
Car: 2018 Q60 AWD 2023 F150 4x4 5.0 FX4

biggie wrote:About any OEM type parts would be useful at cheap prices I'm sure.
yes!
oil filters were up last time I bought some at my Nissan dealer....and I have three Nissans in the driveway!

Ellison@FCPImport

SVTCOBRA wrote:
yes!
oil filters were up last time I bought some at my Nissan dealer....and I have three Nissans in the driveway!
If I'm not mistaken, the oil filter you get at the Nissan dealership is manufactured by Full. Are you guys looking for the Genuine Nissan filters, or the Full brand that you can get at a fraction of the cost because it's not branded Nissan?

Ellison@FCPImport

Working on it :)

http://fcpimport.com/search?keywords=genuine+nissan

Don't be bashful guys! Let us know specifically what you would like to see. We will build and tailor this site around your wants and needs.

biggie

Ellison@FCPImport wrote:Working on it :)

http://fcpimport.com/search?keywords=genuine+nissan

Don't be bashful guys! Let us know specifically what you would like to see. We will build and tailor this site around your wants and needs.
Cool. Any chance of exterior parts? Aftermarket, etc?

Ellison@FCPImport

Its not out of the question, but for the time being we are doing mostly maintenance parts and growing from there. What exterior parts are you looking for?

biggie

I just mentioned since I've been looking around to replace my front bumper (with sport bumper or Nismo one) and possibly would be interested in a lip style rear spoiler.

Extreme Dimensions
Vendor
Car: Maxima, G35 (x3), s2000 (x2) Integra, Tundra, 350z (x2), MR2 turbo, s14,Miata (x2), GMC Envoy, Trailblazer, Jeep Cherokee x 3

biggie wrote:I just mentioned since I've been looking around to replace my front bumper (with sport bumper or Nismo one) and possibly would be interested in a lip style rear spoiler.

Let me know what you have in mind Biggie and I'll see what I can do for you. :dblthumb:

biggie

Extreme Dimensions wrote:
biggie wrote:I just mentioned since I've been looking around to replace my front bumper (with sport bumper or Nismo one) and possibly would be interested in a lip style rear spoiler.

Let me know what you have in mind Biggie and I'll see what I can do for you. :dblthumb:
I will when I have money, right now that is lacking and my S13s are first inline to suck up more of it.

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

I'd be interested in parts for a 2009 G37 Sedan (2007-2008 G35 parts would probably fit)

Front lip spoiler
Rear fascia (like the autokits one)
Rear lip spoiler
Intake
Exhaust
JL stereo equipment...

Extreme Dimensions
Vendor
Car: Maxima, G35 (x3), s2000 (x2) Integra, Tundra, 350z (x2), MR2 turbo, s14,Miata (x2), GMC Envoy, Trailblazer, Jeep Cherokee x 3

Joe, we only do aero type stuff. We do have a pretty big selection coming out for the G37 sedan/coupe. Hopefully I'll have some idea of exactly what we're getting in soon.

Ellison@FCPImport

Nissan and Infiniti 2003-2010 (all Models)

Are you tired of going to the dealer for repairs when you know you can do it yourself? Got a broken power seat that is just driving you nuts? Now NEW to FCP Import is this seat gear for the front driver and passenger seats on all Nissan and Infiniti model 2003-2010. Fix that broken power seat and regain your memory positions as this is a quick fix back to a comfy position. Check out our tutorial that we have provided and see how you can make this a fix and not go to the dealer. Dealers are asking upwards of $1400 for a new seat because they say it’s not possible to fix. Please verify your seat gear before purchase for easier processing. A simple look at the gear will help determine proper choosing.

Here is the link to the DIY install:
http://www.odometergears.com/subpages/I ... ow_To.html

Group Buy Price: $55 shipped in the lower 48 states. Canada $75 shipped.
To purchase: send paypal to [email protected] with your Nicoclub.com user ID,Vehicle, Vin, which gear you would like to purchase, and obviously the correct amount OR call Ellison Clark directly at 877-634-0063 ext 213

Let me know if you have any questions.
#1 is driver's side with neck and collar
#2 is driver's side without neck and collar with spline shaft
#3 is passenger's side without neck and collar with spline shaft

thorze
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35x 195k
Stock
2008 Infiniti EX35x 130k
Stock, Gallery Gaskets replaced

These are the current links for this fix as of 5/2022:
Gear selections: https://www.odometergears.com/products/ ... Present/98
DIY Video: https://www.odometergears.com/howto/Inf ... cement.pdf