Favorite OEM picks for first generation Versa?

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
miketempleton
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Red Alert Hatchback

If you could work across any of the years, trim levels, motors, and options packages for the first generation Versa, what are the standout OEM things you'd pick to have on your car?

Would it be a 2010 front grill? Tiida headlights? S model window trim and door handles? Four-wheel disc brakes? Sport bumpers?

There are a lot of awesome configurations all over the world without even getting into aftermarket parts, plus it's probably a little easier on the wallet than an entire Impul kit or a full Tiida swap.

I'll probably be building my wish list from this thread...

:biggrin:

lne937s
Car: 2012 Nissan Juke SL AWD

there are some pretty cool bits in the Japanese NISMO catalog... In Japan, they make NISMO versions of lots of cars we don't get the treatment for (Leaf, Micra, Tiida, etc.)

http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/catalog ... /#page=249

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

If I were to do another Versa, I would duplicate Project: MEEP again minus the splitter in the front. It was cool to have, but limited some things because it would hit on everything. Having the Bi-Xenon Tiida headlamps was the best thing I did, and I miss those lamps dearly. They were awesome.

miketempleton
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Red Alert Hatchback

Promise Land wrote:If I were to do another Versa, I would duplicate Project: MEEP again minus the splitter in the front. It was cool to have, but limited some things because it would hit on everything. Having the Bi-Xenon Tiida headlamps was the best thing I did, and I miss those lamps dearly. They were awesome.
I know I've seen many of the photos and videos, but do you have a rundown somewhere of all the things you added?

I think the immediate things on my list are a 2010 grill (maybe with the chrome surround painted to match the body color), an OEM spoiler, and some sort of custom front lip from another vehicle. When I'm ready to spend some big money, it'd be the obligatory drop (maybe Tein springs) and some upgraded wheels, likely 16s to keep things reasonable.

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

miketempleton wrote:I know I've seen many of the photos and videos, but do you have a rundown somewhere of all the things you added?
Exterior:
B15 Sentra Nismo Stripe package
Japanese (JDM) Nissan Tiida Bi-Xenon Projector Headlamps (1 of 2 sets in the US)
APR Performance Carbon Fiber front splitter (1 of 4 ever made)
OEM Foglamps
Versaspeed Grille
Custom lower mesh grille

Chassis:
Tanabe NF210 lowering springs
Earl's Stainless Steel brake lines (front and rear)
Nissan Sentra Spec-V wheels (finished in Satin Black)
Continental DWS tires
Ultra Racing front strut tower brace

Engine / Exhaust:
Fujita F5 cold air intake system - Crinkle Black (1st in the US)
DC Sports cat-back exhaust + removable silencer

Interior:
35% window tint (removeable 5% on corner windows)
S-Tune graphics

Return to “Versa General Chat”