Favorite feature on '08 Armada / '08 QX56

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

This sounds funny, but if you have an '08 Armada LE or a '08 QX56 you have the ultimate feature. The "BURN MERCEDES" button is located just above your shifter, it looks like a Mercedes logo on fire. Any time you would like to smoke a Mercedes, just depress the button, and you will totally smoke any nearby Mercedes. It is so impressive, that even the steering wheel starts to get warm from roasting the German automobile.

keg97
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2004 Acura TSX

I really like the keyless go and the power rear hatch

I'm warming up to the exterior styling too....it's getting better looking everyday!

q56er
Car: QX56

I agree with you Keg97. The first Armada I saw a couple years ago sparked curiosity. We'd just purchased the Sequoia and instead of a feeling of 'Ours looks cooler than yours' type of feeling I thought the Armada styling was very bold; eye catching. Nissan obviously has taken to the sharper angles and more macho look in a lot of their vehicles. For 08 I think the exterior shape of the QX/Armada is toned down a bit, more refined and just slightly less 'in your face'. I was immediately drawn to the 08's design and it continues to grow on me. My favorite feature of the Armada, though, is the power train. It, in and of itself is an art-form. I've worked on a lot of cars, rebuilt them and spent a lot of time getting to know the underside of them. The execution of design from the radiator to the rear differential is so much more compact and well thought out than anything else I've ever owned. For a vehicle this size torque is of the utmost importance. Not horsepower. Horsepower is nice but it's the torque that gets all that weight into motion. Torque is what provides the smooth delivery of power crucial in towing and off road conditions that can make the difference between getting out of a muddy situation and just digging in deeper. The 5.6l V8 has nearly 400 lb.ft. of torque. That's the kind of torque I'm talking about.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”