Factory Settings - Infiniti AV headunit

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Sehala
Car: Infiniti Q70

Does anyone know where I can find the factory settings for an Infiniti head unit.

I've looked everywhere with no luck, but a friend suggested I try this forum as the place is full of enthusiasts.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

What's the year and trim level of your car?

I'm not sure what you mean by "factory settings". You could just leave the negative terminal for the battery disconnected overnight. That should reset your radio, maintenance, trip info., etc.

Or are you trying to add radio stations, adjust the bass and treble, etc?

INFINITI MULTIMEDIA OWNER'S MANUAL

2015 Infiniti Q70 Quick Reference Guide

Sehala

Thanks for your reply Rogue One. The trim is 2014 and in the UK there was only a top spec trim for the Hybrid.

I managed to clear the HDD using the settings/On-Off button, but that has also cleared the Registration Number.

I can reinput this if I clear off the whole system, but this is drastic and would mean reprogramming the unit, but it might be something I need to do.

Any additional advice would be brilliant.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Ah, gotcha.

Unfortunately I'm not all too well versed in your vehicle, but can offer an option for you. Here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals (FSM) available free to members. Here's the link to the A/V section of the FSM for your car AUDIO, VISUAL & NAVIGATION SYSTEM With any luck you may find the info you're looking for.

BTW, I moved your topic to the Q70 where it will attract the attention of people that are more familiar with your car. The A/V forum is pretty dead.

Sehala

Perfect.

I will have a look and read through this, though if anyone has done the same in the past I'd love some advice.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”