Extreme Dimensions - Body Kits | LOWEST PRICES ON EARTH and Manufacturer Direct

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor
Car: Maxima, G35 (x3), s2000 (x2) Integra, Tundra, 350z (x2), MR2 turbo, s14,Miata (x2), GMC Envoy, Trailblazer, Jeep Cherokee x 3

[CENTER][CENTER][CENTER]Want to get your hands on some weight reducing, curb appealing FRP & CFP Aero for your Infiniti? IT'S SUPER SIMPLE!

Follow the steps below to get the LOWEST PRICE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE

Step 1: Find what you like on my website http://www.extremedimensions.com (this site is my full product catalog)

Step 2: Email or Call me for the fastest response at [email protected] or (714) 278-8000 ext.17

Step 3: Don't forget to let me know where you saw this so I can give you the LOWEST PRICE ON EARTH
. :evil:

Check out some of our happy clients below (all parts are Extreme Dimensions brand products installed on Customers vehicles.)

[/CENTER]
[

Image[/CENTER]

Extreme Dimensions
Vendor
Car: Maxima, G35 (x3), s2000 (x2) Integra, Tundra, 350z (x2), MR2 turbo, s14,Miata (x2), GMC Envoy, Trailblazer, Jeep Cherokee x 3

I'm going to be out of the office on Friday 3/3/17 but will return on Monday 3/6/17. Contact me today so you don't have to wait three days for an answer!

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”