Extending Sun Visor

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jcrogue
Car: Rogue 2008

Anyone had luck w/ a way to extend the Rogue's tiny sun visor? It's about half as wide as the side window, so the sun easily blinds you when it's low and you're driving southbound or northbound at dawn or dusk respectively. Nissan doesn't seem to have any good solutions. The Murano's extendable visor looks like it will work but it's several hundred $ and the dealer won't allow me to return it should it not fit. For now, I use a CD holder, keep the velcro straps a little loose, and slide it to extend the visor as needed -- a very cheap yet awkward solution. Other solutions appear to be available online, however they look flimsy and don't have very good reviews. I'd love to know if someone has had more success.

philipa_240sx

Welcome to the forum!

I have not seen any solution to the sunvisor problem you mention. If you do find something, let us know.

zdefonte

How about a good ol' pair of sunglasses?

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

When you have the sun in your face, even low on the horizon, sunglasses are not enough. You need something to hide the solar disk, and driving with the thumb up is not easy

wrtmac

We have used the Extend-A-Visorhttp://hobbies-leisure.drleona...4.cfmThey really do work - very inexpensive.We never use the pull down tint but the slide-out will cover the whole window easily.Bill

Return to “Rogue Forum”