Exhuast

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
WhiteLightningZ

Hey i was wondering if anyone know the exact numbers the hks hi power exhaust puts to whp. I know stillen is the highest with 16 but i like the look of the hks so much better. I was thinking if it wasnt that much of a diff i would just go with hks. Also ive heard the newer hks isnt as raspy as earlier models.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Since you asked in another post about a plenum spacer I need to mention something.

Don't expect to just take advertised benchmark numbers from a handful of different parts, add the gains together and then expect to come up with a reasonable representation of actual gains when the parts are used in concert. It doesn't work like that. You're much better off looking for reviews of a "package" of modifications that have been dyno tested together.

acidjake75
Car: 05 DB Z

what if the car was run on a dynojet - would you still consider those #'s "exact"?

If your looking for horsepower - why not get the MOTORDYNE? even import tuner put this exhaust on the pepsi challenge and it blew your HKS away..

WhiteLightningZ

i like the way the HKS looks alot. If i was goin for strictly performance i would get stillen

Return to “350z / 370z Technical”