EX35 parts/accessories

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
NJGuy
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD

I've been doing some spring cleaning, and I have some parts and accessories from my former EX35 that I no longer need. I was going to just throw them out, but if anyone wants them let me know. I don't have the time to send individual items to different people, so if you want something you'll have to take everything. I'll probably hang on to these for about two weeks, and if nobody bites I'll just get rid of them.

Here's what I think I have in my garage:
-Carpet floor mats for wheat interior
-Purolator Oil Filters
-HID bulbs, 4300K, H11 fitment (1 new, 1 used)
-Liquid Platinum Silver Touch up paint
I might have a few other small parts or accessories, though I'm not sure what.

I'm not looking for any money on these things or for shipping; I'd just ask that if you do take this stuff that you just pay it forward to another EX/QX50 owner.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

tdrhea136
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

Hey NJGuy, I can't figure out how to PM so hopefully this is alright. If you still have the mats and they are factory infiniti ones, I would be interested in them. I have been looking for the factory wheat mats for awhile with little to no luck.

NJGuy

tdrhea136 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Hey NJGuy, I can't figure out how to PM so hopefully this is alright. If you still have the mats and they are factory infiniti ones, I would be interested in them. I have been looking for the factory wheat mats for awhile with little to no luck.
You might not have reached the minimum post count needed in order to enable PM functionality. Not sure what it is, 10 maybe?

Yes, they are the factory carpet mats.

Where are you located? Anyway, if you're still interested and you can't send over a PM, at least post up a reply with your email address and I'll contact you there.

tdrhea136
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

Oh alright, that's probably what it is. I'm in the north east of Ohio and my email is [email protected]

NJGuy

Ok. I will contact you from my yahoo email address.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”