EX Review: National Post (Canada) 04.04.08

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
LEXA

There's a new review of the EX published today in the National Post (Canada), "Sports coupe in disguise" by David Booth.

Excerpt: Just as TV spy Maxwell Smart was a master of disguise, so, too, is Infiniti's EX35 the Agent 86 of sport-utility vehicles. What you may see is a crossover and it may be running on oversized rims, but, beneath the surface, the Infiniti is really a sports coupe dressed up as a faux-by-faux.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REVIEW

LEXA

Also, here are some bonus EX-related tidbits found recently on the net that I thought I'd file here:

Autosleuth has more on the vehicle rumored to be indevelopment at Lexus to compete with the EX35, RDX, X3 et al:

Excerpt: Toyota Motor Sales USA President Jim Lentz says that a small sport ute could appeal to customers "sick of the suburbs, but who don't want to give up the utility of their SUV," he told industry trade paper Automotive News. The new model would likely be based on the Toyota RAV4 platform, but that's most likely where any similarities would end.

----------------------------♦---------------------

And in a review of the new Murano last week Dan Neil of the Los Angeles Times concluded:

If I've got to have a luxe crossover — and I owned Nissan stock — I'd go for the smaller but infinitely more charismatic Infiniti EX35.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”