ewwww.....Pretty calipers....

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
MistyEyes
Car: 1992 Nissan 240SX Convrtable

Morning Guys.....I just have to know where to get the colored calipers.....well the white colored ones anyway...lol. I also need to find out who makes rotors that don't oxidize....I had my brakes done and drove it home flaming....the idiots changed the pads, but not the calipers....the calipers seized up and warped the rotors, so I had to have them changed....but now they won't stay shiny....they have a brownish powdery stuff....Looks nasty.....I want the good ones ....where would I find them.....Thanks.....Misty....

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

Brembo produces a zinc covered rotor that doesn't rust. I believe they offer an OE replacement for our car that is zinc covered, but don't quote me on that.

As far as colored calipers, you gotta do that yourself. Auto parts stores carry caliper paint. I used engine enamel covered by a high temp clearcoat to make mine nice and white.

MistyEyes

Wow...thank you Bart....so, I figure I need to buy the calipers, and spray them....then take them to the dealer to put them on.....cool.....and please tell me how you did the piture of your car....I love it....and the guy with the black one....the way he did his picture.....way cool.....thanks again..... Misty.....

Hijacker
'94 F-150

i use corel photo paint (corel's version of photoshop). All I did was take a picture of my car and slap some text into it.

MistyEyes

Ha.....Too Cool.....I'll get a pretty picture of my car, and you can slap some text into it......lol.....you make it sound sooooooo easy. Did you paint the word Nissan in black after.....?

Hijacker
'94 F-150

used a paint bursh to go back over the nissan

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”