EUROPEAN HOMOLOGATION FOR NISSAN MURANO

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
FERNANDOMARTINPAZ
Car: Nissan Murano

Good day to everybody.I have a Nissan Murano 2006. Next summer I'll come back to Spain and I need to homologate the car in accordance with European standars. I am living in Virginia Beach and I am looking for any place where I can get that homologation.As far as I know I only need to change the turn tail lights (amber instead of red), and install a rear fog light (with a higher intensity than the tail lights) and a lateral turn signal each side (also amber).Anybody can help me?Cheers.

pavel

hello you also need the leveller for the front lights, but if you have xenon lights you have the switch on your car. good luck I have the same problem im from czech republic I wont to take my murano with me to.

FERNANDOMARTINPAZ
Car: Nissan Murano

Hi. Happy to read your e-mail. How are you going to solve this problem? Here in the USA or on the contrary in your country. As far as I know here is cheaper but so far I couldn't find any electrical shop dealing with this issue.Cheers.

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

http://www.nissan.es/home/vehi....html

Could it wait till you're back in Spain? Appears you can buy all the parts there if possible.

Return to “Murano Forum”