"Euro" bumpers?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
OmargoesZero2Endless
Car: 2009 Pearl White Nissan Cube SL 6-Speed

Is it possible to get those shorter bumpers that the Cubes outside the U.S. had? I think they are shorter on both ends...right? Or am I just seeing things LoL.

Sorry! Didn't know this posted three times!!!

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

I was always curious about that too. If the widths and wheel tracks are all the same then the front might fit. not sure about the back though since the door curves out too. I'd love to get the JDM bumper covers though. Might take some cuts though.

EzeE1o
Car: 2009 Cube S 6sp Pearl White
2005 RSX-S Black Pearl

I thought I read somewhere that the usdm bumper is bigger to accommodate the 1.8 engine. Also from the looks of it, the krom bumper is the same as the rider bumper

OmargoesZero2Endless

I don't think that would make a difference. Isn't there a foam piece behind the bumper cover that you could just take out? I did that in my GTI when I put the euro bumpers on. It fit fine. Probably not the safest idea, but whatever. I'm sure it can fit..lol

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

I think the impact zone is a little larger. My only thing is that the curves might be a little different. I'd still love a smaller a$$ and chin though!

OmargoesZero2Endless

Yeah the Euro bumpers are more flush. I am kinda sick of the uber droopy-ness lol.

Return to “Cube Forum”