Enkei 92.. 1994 s13 Coupe

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
KLYPH
Car: Brougham

Hello everyone.
Heres the story.. Yesterday I bought 4 Enkei 92s with tires from a guy down here in south Florida. It was a 45 minute drive each way to pick them up. He claimed that they were 4x114 and on his cousins 1992 hatch.
I put the wheels in the back of my dads station wagon and drive home. I get home 40 minutes before I have to be to work so i just bring the wheels into the garage.
Today I go to put the wheels on and the lug pattern is too small!!
So im guessing they are 4x108(Mustang bolt pattern).

The front tires are 225/50/15
The rear tires are 275/50/15 Nitto 555R
Wheels say "Offset 0" on the inside and the guy I purchased them from claimed they were 15x8

I am trying to get my money back but the guy is being difficult. These are basically my dream wheels so if I could make them work that would be cool.
My car will be undergoing a V8 swap so I wanted to keep the drag radials in the back.

If by chance is it possible to make these work?? I have seen 1 inch adapters on Ebay.
I think ZG fender flares are sexy anyways.

My car is on RSR race springs.
Thank you.

simmode1
Car: Red '95 S14

275 tires on 15x8+0 wheels with 1 inch adapters? Everything about this idea is disgusting.

92's used to be rare (yet cheap) years ago. But since Enkei re-released them for sale, I don't see why you'd go through such lengths. Just get wheels that fit...

I also don't see why you'd put a 275 tire on a 8 inch wide wheel. Ever thought of getting some Diamond Racing wheels? They allow custom sizing for you & they're pretty inexpensive. Maybe something like 15x8 & 15x10 to fit your 225 & 275 tires properly?

KLYPH
Car: Brougham

Thank you for your response. I am still trying to get my money back but if I am stuck with these wheels I wanted to see if I could find a way to use them since they were my dream wheels when I first bought my 240.

I know Enkei has re-released the 92 but they do not come in 0 offset. Plus the new ones are 1 piece and more than twice what I paid for these. Yes I am familiar with diamond racing. I was either going to go with their wheels(16x10 rear, 15x8 front) or Mustang Cobra wheels.

I tried to explain these wheels came with the Nitto 555Rs already on them. I am not worried about the 275 on a 8" wide wheel. The Nittos would need replacing in 1500 or so miles but they wore very evenly.

I have had someone suggest having the wheels re-drilled and new lugrings put in but that would definitely put the final cost of these wheels up. At least I wouldnt be stuck with their bolt pattern.

Anyways thanks again. I guess I will just put these up for sale.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”