End of year Socal NICO meet, San Diego, Dec 13th

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
adidas2go
Car: Cycle through all kinds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats 🤙
Once upon a time: 1st turbo Altima Coupe

Hey guys,

We created this meet in the Altima Forums, and would like to extend the invitation to our NICO family. We'd love to have all of you guys there, so please feel free to come. Ill have the NICO tent setup at the event. Come on by and say hi. Hit me up by email if you have any questions. Thanks!

We will be meeting at Mission Bay Park. There's plenty of parking, BBQ grilles, and space to just hang out.

Time: 10:00am, we want to grab all the parking for ourselves Place: Mission Bay Park 3212 Mariners WaySan Diego, CA 92109

Get Directions* approximate times

- We may take a cruise at some point during the day or we may hit up the local movie theater and terrorize it, we will definitely be hitting up some local bars later that evening.. its really up to you guys...

adidas2go
Car: Cycle through all kinds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats 🤙
Once upon a time: 1st turbo Altima Coupe

Hey guys,

Were coming up to our last few days here. Just to let you know, representatives from STILLEN will be there with 3 of their cars. Their Altima Coupe, 350z, and 7th gen Maxima. Speed Force Racing will also be there with there TT 350z, and possibly a 600hp Altima Sedan and 800 hp widebody E36 M3. They will both be giving away some free stuff. Gonna be some bad a$$ cars there. If you guys want to come, send me an email with your name and car type. I need a headcount for the parking Thanks!

We also have 4 guys from Infinitscene.com coming by in there FX's

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”