Emergency Energizer Battery/ Dorschel Body Shop

General discussion area for the U13-chassis Altima
Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

Well yesterday I got my car back from the shop. I was told by my insurance company to bring the car into the shop for a steering rack replacement after I beaned a curb. I got my car back in pretty bad shape. One, the tech that looked at it told me the rack was fine, I disagree but I am giving it a shot to see if I was wrong. He aligned the car and balanced the wheels, easy gravy ****. I picked the car up last night to find it knee deep in snow, the cashier at the shop didn't know where my car was and when I got into it the battery was dead. Then to top it all off I had to go see a friend in my shop about getting a jump box so I could jump my own car. Pretty Lame if you ask me.So I jumped the car and brought it home the long way to allow the battery to fully charge. I had no starting problems the rest of the night. I parked the car overnight only to come out to another dead battery this morning. After some messing around I finally got a jump and drove to work. I looked all over the shop for an Optima battery but came up empty handed so I went with an Energizer battery. It has a 24 month free replacement 84 month pro-rated replacement warranty. Seems like a decent battery for the price. I paid like 70 bucks total and I installed it myself.

So the moral of this silly story is: Energizer seems to be good while Dorschel Body Shop sucks the smelly balls when it comes to customer satisfaction.

Return to “1st Generation Altima Sedan (1993-1997)”