Electrical trouble?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
trokita
Car: 2017.5 Rogue SL AWD Magnetic Black (Sold Sep2022)
2022 Lexus RX450H F-SPORT Cavier Black
2008 Rogue SL AWD Wicked Black
2005 Subaru WRX Limited Black

Has only happened on two occassions but all the warning lights in instrument cluster come on ie, ABS,LOW Tire Pressure, Brake and Door. It has only happend twice but only when very hot, which isn't too often here in Washington. I can usually get the lights to extinguish after letting the vehicle cool down and restarting it. Sometimes just restarting it will fix it also. Last time it happend was yesterday on a trip to Seattle. Has anyone else experienced this?

Leo2005

I was reading somewhere if you have faulty tire sensor then computer might show any problem but right now sounds like you have a problem with computer. Check with dealer immediately.

philipa_240sx

Leo2005 wrote:I was reading somewhere if you have faulty tire sensor then computer might show any problem but right now sounds like you have a problem with computer. Check with dealer immediately.
Well, not the engine computer (ECU). The gauge cluster has a small computer to read data and display it on the gauges. Sounds like a bad connection on the gauge cluster. Take it to the dealer, they will likely remove the gauge cluster and reseat the connector.

Return to “Rogue Forum”