EGI harness

Got questions about your Infiniti? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
izurieta
Car: 1992 Infinti Q45

Has anybody ran into a problem with replacing the EGI wire harness and noticed that the clips that connect to the coils break when you disconnect them where can you get replacements wires

izurieta
Car: 1992 Infinti Q45

Hey does anybody know where i can get the wires that the connect all the coils is supposed the be called the EGI harness by infiniti only they don't make it anymore what should i do? I've gone to junk yards but they are too old and break in your hands when try to connect them to the coils. How should i fix this problem?

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

:welcome: to NICO!

I would check with Infiniti of Scottsdale (e.g. www.everythinginfiniti.com ) to make sure they have indeed been discontinued. If not, I'm not sure what to tell you - maybe there are companies that can custom make automotive electrical harnesses? It would be nice if IOS or one of our parts sponsors could post a "hotsheet" of what's being discontinued every month so that we could snatch up critical parts like this before they're all gone... I bet Nissan doesn't even tell them in advance though... suddenly the part just shows zero on hand and it's like "oh well, guess they need to buy a new car"

Heath

Return to “Infiniti Online Mechanic”