ECU reflash

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Bek036
Car: Infiniti FX 35 S51 2009

I have Infiniti FX 35 S51 2009. Are there any ECU reflash? Might You help with it?

lexcrob
Car: I get a different ride faster than I could update this.

A quick search on google shows STILLEN is tuning them. Maybe just call them I've called them in the past they are easy to talk to.
Looks like cobb is working on it but no good links to confirm this. Call cobb see where they are at. I know tons of people having good luck with there stuff. If cobb supports your model there is a chance someone here could assist id assume.

Bek036

I mean ECU reflash which is done by Consult 3 plus, a new version of reprogramming made by Infiniti.
Old version - 31039 1CB3A or others is replaced by 31039 X181C.
Who could help me with this update?
I live in another country and our service Consult 3 plus is adapted for European states.
What should I do to update Consult 3 plus for US cars? Are there any patches to install?

lexcrob

Id maybe drive by a dealer and go in back and talk to the tech's. Possibly get them to call their "techline" direct communication with the engineers. At least at the subaru and hyundai I worked for that would be where you would get that I suppose. Ill try to dig on it later I have a friend I can call. Not sure it that helps.

Bek036

lexcrob wrote:Id maybe drive by a dealer and go in back and talk to the tech's. Possibly get them to call their "techline" direct communication with the engineers. At least at the subaru and hyundai I worked for that would be where you would get that I suppose. Ill try to dig on it later I have a friend I can call. Not sure it that helps.
Thank you!
I would be waiting for you

lexcrob

Well I talked to my guy finally and he wasn't much help. He really had no idea what I was talking about really. He asked if it was for the update I said yes. He then said they just update it.... Had not idea how to say copy the file. Sorry no help on it good luck!

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”