ebay altezza tail lights

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
bigdog
Car: 2007 versa s 2007 xterra 1982 dodge truck

Anyone have the altezza tail lights off ebay? if so did you have to modify where the bulbs go in,because i got some about a year ago and where the bulbs went were different than the factory tail lights and wouldnt fit. Ended up returing them,but wished they had worked because i really liked them.

Red Devil
Car: 1990 240SX w/t SR20 and 08 Nissan Versa SL

Why cant Altezza style lights die a quiet death?

DejaWiz
Car: See sig for details.

I believe RussianBull has them. Check them out here:zerothread?id=349934
Red Devil wrote:Why cant Altezza style lights die a quiet death?
Because they appeal to a lot of people that think oem tail light design completely sucks.

bigdog

personally i like the look of them on the silver/grey versas. changes the look. still wanna know if they made where the bulbs go like the factoy or if they'er still not right.

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

im sure they work just fine. you like them, buy them and install them. enjoy.

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

lain wrote:im sure they work just fine. you like them, buy them and install them. enjoy.
Not necessarily. I know early on, eBay Altezza lights did not fit correctly at all. TheRussianBull never specified where he got them, he may have another source that produces correct-fitting tails.

bigdog - beware... cheap eBay Altezzas have a history of not fitting Versas correctly, or if they do, leaking badly. I'd proceed with caution with those things.

Red Devil
Car: 1990 240SX w/t SR20 and 08 Nissan Versa SL

I think the OEM one is fine. Altezza ones just change the lens color basically. If you want your car to look like a ricer POS then go ahead and get them.

Shad0wXCalibur
Car: Nissan Versa SL Sedan

If I got any of these lights, it would be because I planned on taking off the lens and painting the chrome black or something. I'm tired of these damn altezza lights for 3 reasons: They don't look good on 90% of vehicles, it's almost the only choice in aftermarket lights, and lots of people (mostly ricers) have them now making them unoriginal.

Johniboi
Car: Versa

Shad0wXCalibur wrote:If I got any of these lights, it would be because I planned on taking off the lens and painting the chrome black or something. I'm tired of these damn altezza lights for 3 reasons: They don't look good on 90% of vehicles, it's almost the only choice in aftermarket lights, and lots of people (mostly ricers) have them now making them unoriginal.
well long story short, theyre just plain ugly.but hey, everyone has their own taste...

bigdog

well i personally dont think the smoked t/l are all that myself,but like it was said everyone had their own taste.

bigdog

the fit seemed good,it was where the bulbs went in that was different than the factory tail lights. just wondering if they changed that.

TheRussianBull
Car: Nissan Versa 07

nope i recently took off my BLACKED out taillights and slapped on those altezas but i have to carve out the bulb area to fit them... havnt change still fit like $#i%

XterraVersa
Car: Nissan Xterra & Nismo 350Z

Johniboi wrote:
Why must you post this stupid picture in every post. You are fudging up the boards. I was hoping to see a picture of the taillights because the camera icon was next to the post. But no your damned nismo picture is the only one in the post. Stop skirting the signature rules.

Johniboi

XterraVersa

Dude, seriosuly...CHILL

damn ppls now a days yo..i can put up my sig if i want to or not, cant tell me what to friggin do.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

where did you get that decal from? i want 1 or 2 or 10... lol... just 2

Johniboi

Your talking to me right? lol

From ebay, i got a pair for like 6$

Johniboi

Your talking to me right? lol

From ebay, i got a pair for like 6$

Johniboi

woooops, my bad...

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

oh never mind, you know how i feel about ebay....

keanucosmo

Johniboi wrote:XterraVersa

Dude, seriosuly...CHILL

damn ppls now a days yo..i can put up my sig if i want to or not, cant tell me what to friggin do.
Johniboi wrote:XterraVersa

Dude, seriosuly...CHILL

Nobody has problems with sig pics. The problem is that the way you are doing it causes the post to appear as though pictures related to the post have been added, when it's the image you want as a sig pic. Go to your Profile & then the My Signature link and put the image in there. That way it truly is a sig pic & the post will not show that images have been added. See superskunk or therussianbull posts, or this post where there picture is underneath the sig line

bigdog

thx. then the only way the truelly fit the v is the external fit. thx again.

Johniboi

keanucosmo,

ive been looking around for the place where i put in my sig but i was never able to find it. and i understand where you guys are coming from, but im srry all i know how to put up my "sig" is to include it like i do.

williamk10
Car: '07 Versa SL

Johniboi wrote:keanucosmo,

ive been looking around for the place where i put in my sig but i was never able to find it. and i understand where you guys are coming from, but im srry all i know how to put up my "sig" is to include it like i do.
Click on "User Profile" on the top left of the screen, then click on "My Signiture" See the red circles below:

Post your image like you would usually in the area provided. See below:

PS: sorry to thread jack

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

In addition, Johniboi... that image is too large for signature guidelines. Images may be no larger than 600x200. It's narrow enough, but too tall. You will need to resize it before adding it to your sig.

Johniboi

thanks.FIANLLY!!srry for the whole mix-up guys. didnt mean to sound like a jerk but ive asked for help with the sig in the past but no one helped out so i decided to go my own way. but now its taken care of.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”