East TN Convertible

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
slagithor
Car: 1991 240sx

Just picked up a 1994 White Convertible, It is a bit rough, but the body is there and in time it will all be fixed. I have a Fivespeed swap I had been holding onto while i was looking for one. So it will be changed eventually, until then i am just going to enjoy a great 240sx.
I apologize for the cell phone pictures, couldnt wait on the big camera. I will add better pictures later today.
I find it awesome that The car matches the bike so well.
Took out some interior to check things out and see what damage there was.
Also got a good deal on some s14 seats the second day, so I went with them for comfort.
When I was looking at the car it idled very rough and had no power. The previous Owner thought it was the injectors. This i was unsure of but took a chance on. negotiated the price lower due to the miss and staggered on home. When i got it home and started looking. The back plug wire had fried and had no connection.
This led to new plugs and wires and this also wonderfully fixed the miss.
Very Stock
This is my first Convertible, and I have a lot to learn. any help and comments is appreciated.
Thanks for checking it out!! :dblthumb:

slagithor
Car: 1991 240sx

More Pictures... Apologies for the distortion on some. Most shots were taken with my Pentax Q, and it's Fisheye Lens.
Hope all enjoy.
All comments are welcome. ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
As always, S14 seats
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This weekend my girlfriend wanted to take it to her family reunion, so the car got a decent first trip test. it was about three hours from our house to The Pine Mountain State Park near Pineville, KY. The car did excellent with both cruise control and the A/C working without a hitch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All in all this weekend was wonderful, and the car has been also. Cant wait to see what to fix and start improving this thing!!
thanks to all that viewed

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Howdy.

Konster
Car: 07' M35X
92' Vert

What size are the rear speakers? I tried 5 1/4 and they do not fit, too small.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”