DVD Player bypass M35/45

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
tsir777
Car: Infiniti M35 Sport

I was curious to find out if there is anyone out there that has attempted to bypass the DVD player in the front of the vehicle. Right now the DVD will only play with the E-brake down and the car in a stop position. Is there anyway to bypass this so that it will play while driving? If so, please reply...thank you

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

tsir777 wrote:I was curious to find out if there is anyone out there that has attempted to bypass the DVD player in the front of the vehicle. Right now the DVD will only play with the E-brake down and the car in a stop position. Is there anyway to bypass this so that it will play while driving? If so, please reply...thank you
Welcome to NICO!

There are a few recent threads in this forum that talk about this possibility - please look for them. Note that I am no longer sure if the description shown in the thread relate to the dash-mounted DVD or not. If you do try it, please let us know how well it worked out for you!

But I do emphasize: please be careful with this mod! Driving with a movie playing in the front could be a major distraction!

Z

Rex
Car: None

szhosain wrote:... But I do emphasize: please be careful with this mod! Driving with a movie playing in the front could be a major distraction!

Z
And is illegal in most states, so if you do accomplish this, you may not want to share the information with too many people.

Try searching for both titles as well as posts with those words. I also, (would think) the same process used to do this for the G35 may work.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”