drivers seat

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
jesse

has any body else had this problem i've had mine for about a month g35 coupe the drivers seat seems to tilt back and fourth about half an inch or so !!!:confused:

Richatchase
Car: People's pursuit of making money.

No problems here.

Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

not a problem in mine either...sounds like it's time to make good use of that warranty!

Tweaky_Tom
Car: Beer, Boobs, Cars.

are you fat? :D

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Jesse :

Welcome to our forum!:jazz:

I will try to find the TSB for you.

Fred..:)

jesse

well im about 600lb and about 5'2 and don't think that makes differance!!! just kidding.

PalmerWMD

There is a free fix out for this ITB number:ITB02-80 The parts kit used for this procedure is:27030-AM600

The ITB # is older and some say the ITB has been discontinued, but still worth checking out.

Fred...:)

jesse

thanks for the quick reply what is itb number.

PalmerWMD

jesse wrote: what is itb number

it's the numebr that is used by teh factory to keep track or recalls/free fixes to cars that are already sold.It mean this is a job teh dealer will do for free (if the itb is still valid) as the factory agrees to reimburse dealers for all itb's

Often these different parts kits are added to ongoing production ( not always)

Fred...:)

Richatchase
Car: People's pursuit of making money.

Speaking of warranty issues.... just wondering.... when I bought mine a couple of months ago, the dealer told me I would be recieving some sort of package from Infiniti regarding the warranty process and some other stuff. Has anyone received anything? I haven't and don't want to appear trivial by calling the dealership. I also have had the opportunity to drive a G35 sedan (which was great, but, definitely not a coupe) and was wondering how these cars are related in terms of both being G35s. I couldn't really find a similarity between the two. Is it the basic foundation, the engine, maybe the body style, but I thing the coupe should have been renamed since it really is not like the sedan. Any other opinions?

Stu Segal
Car: G35 Coupe, Silver, Aero / '06 C6 6.0L

Yes, I have had problems with (both) front seats:

1) The driver seat makes a clicking sound (almost like it's loose on its mounts) when I move around - may be related to your issue. (Going to have it checked next time I get service)

2) How about SEAT HEAT??? Does anyone else feel like the seat heaters barely work - or have I just been spoiled by another manufacturer whose seats get a lot hotter?

3) Shortly after I got the car (1/03) the passenger seat switches malfunctioned, and the seat would move forward, but not backward (a little aggravating if you want to have a passenger taller than about 4') - very aggravating as they said there were a number of Coupes with this problem, and Nissan had not yet shipped replacement switches to the U.S. I had the dealer mover the seat back, and unplug the power supply. It was stuck in this position for 6 weeks waiting for parts.

. . .Stu

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”