Driver side door interior lights not working

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
InfinitiChic0802
Car: Infiniti Ex35

Hello. My Infiniti EX35 is the 1st Infiniti I have ever owned and my driver side door lights, the lights that appear on the door locks and window buttons has stopped working. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? I am guessing the bulb burned out but I cannot find anything online to know for sure or how to replace. I appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

macgiver

mac here, generalized knowledge here, not familiar w/that spec. car - if other (pass. side ,Rr?) doors lts. OK?,then probably door panel needs removal ,unless the pushbutton "cluster" pops out , and you don't want to guess if it does that -too easy to break "ret. tabs" etc. Then it can be determined if power is getting to the switch / switch cluster and previously bulbs (some times painted ones like green or bluish tint) , later models might be LED style = they can all be replaced . What you say that the whole gammit of illumination is out it's doubtful they all failed at once . I've gone to body shops and "pulled someone aside , like on break" and got things like this "done dirt cheap" . Good luck Glen

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”