DRIFTING DIDNT GO WELL

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Fenvy
Car: 2005 350Z Base 6MT

dirty180 wrote:you must be white......
what? where you going with that one?

ride4lame

i totally need out of philly and the east coast.this **** is retarded.let me know when you guys wreck so i can come get parts off you.i used to be real amped about the 240 community in philly, i even started a site (www.philly240sx.org) and this is a let down. haha

so a few points in numerical fashion:1 vaugh gitten lives in MD and drifts for falken2. welded diffs are not lsd's 3. clutch diffs alow slip (ie limited SLIP) so they aren't like being welded4. There are drift events in jersey monthly, in maryland, and who knows where else so yeah...5. cops do their job, i respect that. i don't have a license right now for speeding, i understand what i did wrong and accept the consequences. you guys must be retarded to not understand why police get mad and write tickets.

Zydeco
Car: The poster formerly know as -]sTm[-HeavyHips

I want to see some pictures, where are the pictures that were prommised.

240sparrow
Car: 1990 240sx

man you guys were pretty harsh in this thread we all are into the same thing and should be somewhat supportive yeah they were in the wrong for being there but telling him not to drift makes no sense.........not trying to argue....just saying

smokeyT
Car: 240 in the works

drifting...what a load of crap in my day,before the war,we called it "recless driving" or"f***ing off" in ,my 84 t-bird with a "5.slow" drifting isnt a sport, it is a form of entertainment. i used to call it worst casr scenario training. it helped a coupla times on windy roads in the rain in ny.all those who bad mouth it and say its dangerouse, well, ya gotta practice...anything fun is dangerouse. like getting shot at...haha...

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

240sparrow wrote:man you guys were pretty harsh in this thread we all are into the same thing and should be somewhat supportive yeah they were in the wrong for being there but telling him not to drift makes no sense.........not trying to argue....just saying
man, u resurrected a fairly old thread that should've been left to die, wat do u expect tho? it probly wasnt the best descision to do that and video taping... yeah... cant fight that... just saying...

-Dan

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”