Drift Showoff In Cali

Including HI and CA
Anand

Who wants to go?

I am going to it for sure... I am debating weather to sign up for the lesson or not... but I think I might just go ahead and do that... but if not that then I am going to watch it for sure... $9.50 is hella cheap and it will be a lot of fun. I know Rayan is going to be down for sure... hehe... Hey Rayan R. (drifter) you down to go 2? let's see if anyone else wants to go... this time around.. we cna meet up somewhere on the 60... since it is off that fwy.. you would waist a lot of time coming to my house... unless you want to =).

post up if you are willing to go and what you want to do!?

Anand

go HERE for more details:

BuudWeizErr

You know my name is Ryan right?

Anyway, I'm down, I don't see a reason not to go. I'll bring my stock rims and tires and use those on the track.

Anand

BuudWeizErr wrote:You know my name is Ryan right?

Anyway, I'm down, I don't see a reason not to go. I'll bring my stock rims and tires and use those on the track.

hahaha.... my bad "Ryan" I seriously can't spell... sometimes I can't even spell my own name!!!!

there are only 40 people that can sign up for the drifting part of it..

I would sign up but I don't think my tires would be good for drifting...=(

I don't have much height... I have semi-stock rims and tires but one tire is really bad.. and I have a leak on one.. but maybe i can get it fixed for that day... I want to talk to someone who actually drifts to find out what I should do..

I e-mailed them asking them if they will teach us in our cars or theirs... they have not got back to me.. but I'm sure for $40 we would be on our own....

klorocks
Car: paintball, skydiving, airsoft, driving - ya know anything for a thrill

Im down to meet up with you guys, not for my ride , she just took the final blow, im going to be between 240s, but i'd like to go, im bout 5 mins away from the speedway, hit me up [email protected]

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Black240 wrote:Who wants to go?

I am going to it for sure... I am debating weather to sign up for the lesson or not... but I think I might just go ahead and do that... but if not that then I am going to watch it for sure... $9.50 is hella cheap and it will be a lot of fun. I know Rayan is going to be down for sure... hehe... Hey Rayan R. (drifter) you down to go 2? let's see if anyone else wants to go... this time around.. we cna meet up somewhere on the 60... since it is off that fwy.. you would waist a lot of time coming to my house... unless you want to =).

post up if you are willing to go and what you want to do!?

OMG, did you just call me "Rayan"?!? Hey, my name is BRYAN! I didn't say your name was "KANAD", LOL! Anyhoo, I think it'd be kinda hard to meet up "somewhere on the 60", seeing as that the cars there don't stop and, well, we'd get hit. Pretty bad too.But yeah, I'm interested in learning how to drift! hehe

Anand

man you fools... I can't spell worth crap.. I bet you i will STILL get your name misspelled even after I know how to spell them... the funny thing is that I have you correctly spelled in my phone! haha go figure..

anyways.. I meant to meet up somewhere off the 60.. not on the 60! There is a mall right off there... if you guys want, we can meet up there in the parking lot or someting and since everyone has a cell phone, it won't be hard to find each other or...

klorocks said he lives 5 min away from there... and if HE doesn't mind, we can meet up where he lives adn then go from there!?!?! I don't know.. i'm just trying to plan it.

help me out people.. hey Ryan! =) what do you think.. what should we do? and Bryan! =)~ what do you think?

I know where Ryan is coming from so he will def. be taking the 60.. I don't know where everyone else will be coming from... Jeff.. if you read this... do you want to stop by my house since you are going to be coming from Irvine? and Steve... if you read this... same goes for you since you are going from Fullerton anyways...

let's try to plan this ahead of time... we go a whole month to go... and who knows.. this time Bryan will show up on time!! hehe

Anand

BTW guys... I'm not going to get the $40 lessons, which I thought for a sec to get because, my car will probable not pass the spec's and I wouldn't want to destroy my expensive tiers... I'm just going to get the $9 tickets so I can watch... who's with me!?!? I am buying them today!

drifter

Originally posted by Black240Quote »let's try to plan this ahead of time... we go a whole month to go... and who knows.. this time Bryan will show up on time!! hehe[/quote]I'm Mr. Punctual, but I overslept on Feb 1st, MY BAD ANAND! My bad!!!!!! : ) Yeah let's meet at the Puente Hills Mall; I can take some pics of our cars before we head out and stuff.

Anand

drifter wrote:Originally posted by Black240

I'm Mr. Punctual, but I overslept on Feb 1st, MY BAD ANAND! My bad!!!!!! : ) Yeah let's meet at the Puente Hills Mall; I can take some pics of our cars before we head out and stuff.

hahaha.... Mr. Punctual huh...hmmm... if you overslept.. that is not being Mr. Punctual...hahahah.... that's fine.... we can meet up there.. Hey Ryan... is that cool with you?

and whoever else that is planing on going?

EDIT: BTW... I won't be on here that much after today aorund 1:00 till tuesday... I am flying out to Houston. My wife's Grandmother passed away and so we are going there to the funeral...so take it ez and don't miss me too much!

Stock-S13

iam going to this for sure they told me to stop coming in at work not sure if i got fired or laid off or what but any who... iam so going hey anand ever done a alternator swap? mine is covered in oil and want to swap it maybe the day before or somthing you can help me out my sis lives in fullerton so that's not to far away from u right?

ow yeah and ill take my 240 if u guys dont make fun of the rice i have on it still de-ricing it

yeswepromise

you guys can count me in. i do have work that day but there are gonna have to do without me. i am so down to meet up with you guys.

Anand

it's all good.. I have replaced an alternator... but not on a 240... should be that hard... and we can get some help form Ryan.. he installed his SR himself... so we have some people that can help us out... and if you want a shop to do it, I know a shop that will do a great job at a good price...

BuudWeizErr

Hahahaha, Anand, I think you should stay away from that car. Unless you want to install an intake on it while we're there. Anyway, where do we get tickets from? I'm there. Although I would much rather be driving.

klorocks

Ill Be going, can meet up, there, or before, email me.

drifter

Count me in as well!

Stock-S13

is it ok if i invite a non nico, 240 driver iam not sure if its a girl or a guy but they parked next to me this morning and wanted to see if that person wanted to go so should i invite them your call never met this person in my life so....

drifter

Ok ok, so you're going to invite a person whose gender you haven't discovered yet?

Cool. :)

Stock-S13

Is that a problem? i dont see how gender would be an issue unless it was some ugly/fat chick then i would be all like "uhh it got canceled" ahh me and ways of avoiding odd situationsyou gonna come ryan or bryan (drift) will you help me anand on that alternator?

klorocks

What if she's missin teeth?

drifter

Nah man, show love to all the fat chicks too...as long as they drive a 240, I'm coo with it! Yeah, definitely invite people you know who drive 240s because a lot of them don't know about the meets that are posted up online...sad too, cause they could be missing out on a lot of fun/help/advice from others with the same car. :)

Stock-S13

well iam not i hate fat people ethere faces looked deformed sorry but iam just expressing my opinion. and if we go to th emeet together and i see a fat person i might i have to bite my tounge from shouting somthing but we'll see. i saw a fat girl with a moss gray 240sx sad too her looked and sounded better than mine DAMN FATTIES!!!

drifter

Fat people don't need aftermarket springs. : )

Stock-S13

ok well for the past two days ive waiting for him or her or whatever screw it count them out.. but as for me you can expect me there!!! hope to get that alternator in too.. so hope everyone shows up

BuudWeizErr

I'm gonna tell you right now, about your alternator. Yes, I can probably do it, but I don't want to. I don't trust myself enough.

Stock-S13

Well then ill probably save up and let a shop do it then ehh i can wait anyway.. its probably better that way any thanks anyway buud still hope to see you there and how old are you guys anyway??

BuudWeizErr

I'm 20. I'll be there, so you'll meet me. Actually, since you live in SB, we can meet up somewhere beforehand. Maybe like the Krispy Kreme by Ontario Mills? Lemme know.

Stock-S13

yeah we could meet up at ontario i dont know how to get to Irwindale and i was hoping someone did live in the IE.. so what time do you wanna meet? what time does this thing start and when will anand and them expect us to meet at 2nd location so far i heard its gonna be at some mall...

Stock-S13

whast with the ticket sales i dont have a credit card so can and one buy me one and i'll pay them when we meet i'm definetly going so anyone.. i would buy one at the door but dont know if they will sell out then i would have to go home...

drifter

I am also 20. : )

And I think I'm just gonna watch the competition instead of actually compete in it.....

Return to “California Region”