Drift Race at Concord Motorsports Park NC Feb 7th 09 www.Streetwisedrift.com

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Streetwisedrift
Car: 1990 SOHC 240sx Turbo KA24E Built

Drifters,Drivers and Friends,STREET-WISE SERIES OPENER on February 7th Concord Motorsports Park Spectators welcome!If you're not racing, enter your car in the show! All makes and models welcome.Our first event on the 24th was a huge success. We were so excited to see all of you out drifting, racing and taking part in the car show.Thank you all for making it a great kick off to the season.

We are excited to be hosting the Series opener at the Concord Motorsports Park and look forward to seeing you out at the event.

All drivers and show cars please pre-register online. http://www.streetwisedrift.com/Registration.aspxPlease visit the site to learn more and register for the upcoming race days. Street-Wise Drift Racing and Show SeriesWe will be assigning 10 to 14 volunteers for the Feb 7th event over the next two weeks.Please direct any questions about the event or volunteering to [email protected] you there.KPITOLDSCL

DGoldcoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe

i came to this event and it was sweet.

it was the first event ive been tonext time i would like to be a volunteer. how would i do that

hpballer76
Car: 97 s10 slammed dd.. 89 hatch s14 sr project...

heres 50 out of the 450 some pics i took at the event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3...out=1

DGoldcoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe

i took like a 100 pics

but yours are alot better than mine i had to shoot through the fence so my focus was off on some of the pics

Slappy
Car: 1993 240 sx coupe

Whats a Drift Race?

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”