Drift Event Insurance?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
sancosys

Hello everyone,

As the topic says I am trying to find out who has the best rates on event insurance coverage. I have spoken to one company but they quoted my a very high amount. Anyone that has information on different companys that do this please contact me. Thank you.

Aaron

Joe

oh man have LOTS of fun with this one haha. 90% of pre-organization if getting your insurance in line for the first time. track policy requirements, course layout, safety, insurance policy etc. its a PAIN.

your best bet is to use another already established organization and use their insurance. some examples.

DGTrials, Drift Day, IDCR, NMDG, Just Drift, Drift Buffet.

we have used IDCR and DGTrials and are trying to work out our own policy because we dont like middle men but its proving to be a paperwork nightmare. i dont speak lawyer.

edit: i see you are in nor cal. do you have a facility to use? I might be able to put you in touch with someone up there who did events at altamont till the city went gay.

FAST-DATSUN

racing insurance is KKK insurance they insure most events

Parkerl801
Car: 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

I can offer insurance quotes for drifting events, drifting schools, drifting professionals. Contact me directly.

Parker Lindsey
Phone: (801) 304-5572
Fax: (801) 233-5272
Email: [email protected]
www.EIBdirect.com
www.XINSURANCE.com

ednx3443
Car: 2017 Toyota Rav4

Hey! I'm new here and I cam across your post! I've worked with Athos before and they were totally quick and easy to work with, and we got to do everything online, so that's a plus for me. Here's their website! https://www.athosinsurance.com/ Hope this helps!! Good luck!!

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”