Drift cover story on Mar. 04 GRM

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
GRM Scott

Just wanted to give you guys a headsup that the Feb. 04 GRM cover story is about drift, and naturally the Silvia/240 has its share of the article. If you head to our website and sign up for a free sample before January, that free sample will be the drift cover story. Here's a sneak peek, you can also look for it at your local book store...

and don't miss the announcement about our sponsorship of the US Drift series for 2004, the overall winner will be $10,000 richer, and payouts occur even on the regional level. Can't wait to meet some of you at the events!

edit: Febuary, not March like the title says.

fiznat
Car: Grown up :(

nice man!

That 240sx feature was pretty cool. Well, not too helpful for people like us who already know all about the car, but definetly a good intro for people who dont know what a 240sx is. (heh, not to say that we really NEED more people taking 240s off of the market...)

Keep up the good work though, I love your mag-- it's pretty much the only mag on the rack I can trust to consistently have no-nonsense, quality articles and information. Awesome that you guys are involved at the grassroots level (that was unintentional I swear ;)) like here at NICO too: quality work, quality work.

BuudWeizErr

Heh, Calvin Wan got his FD on the cover. He totalled his car at D1 by smashing a s s first into a K-Rail. After spinning out at least 3 times on the same turn that day.

EDIT: I will check it out though, I just signed up.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”