Door locks not working on button push

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
Bumbleboy92
Car: 2014 Q50 Hybrid

The driver and passenger front doors on my 2014 Q50 Hybrid seem to not work unless physically switched.

Neither the key fob or lock switch cause the locks to move, I did open the driver door panel and bought a new 'Lock & Remote Control Assy' that was listed as working but when I plugged it into the car and tested it did not work either. I hear a click from under the passenger footwell which I believe to be the BCM. If I physically lock the door it will lock the door but I must physically unlock it as well, the button on the door handle and the other option in the settings to unlock the car by hand sense I believe, are on and do not work with either door.

The rear doors do in fact lock and unlock properly by remote and from the switches, just the front two doors not responding.

I also replaced the two 15A fuses under the driver footwell that were listed as 'Door Lock' with new fuses just in case but I believe they weren't blown in the first place

Hoping for any insight or help!

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

You will need to pop the door switch out to see if it's receiving and sending power properly and go from there. Here's the FSM link which will help you troubleshoot further.

https://www.nicoclub.com/infiniti-service-manuals

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”