does your a/c buttons or radio buttons not work?

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
infinititech1

since there is a thread on this just about every day i figured i would write something about it. this is a common problem. the a/c gets stuck with the blower on high and pretty much all the buttons on the center console don't work. well it is the circuit board in front of the radio and there is a bulletin on it. if your car is out of warranty then it won't be covered by infiniti. but the circuit board goes bad and needs to be replaced...hopefully people use the search button

foncerrada1
Car: 04 g35 coupe

my ac buttons and radio stopped working today. the ac is stuck on the highest setting. how can i fix this? any suggestion would be appreciated. do you know where i can get a circuit board? are they expensive?

G_whizz
Car: 2010 G37 Coupe Sport

Welcome to NICO Andres,... you may want to hit infinititech (Drew) up on AIM or email him (click his name)

He can be hard to get a hold of.

foncerrada1
Car: 04 g35 coupe

both my ac button and my radio didnt work, I disconnected my battery and they both started to work againg

ChefSmo
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37X

Are these circuit boards expensive or hard to find? What are the specifics?

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”