Does The 2006 M45 Sport (Canadian Model) Come With Aero Kit?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
M45 Lover

I have a M45 Sport (fully loaded) and I am not sure if my car has an aero kit? I have seen some of the cars in the US offered with an aero kit but it was never an option for me?

Can you guys tell me if my car has that already? Here is a pic of the side

Is there a place where I can order an aero kit from? Also is the spoiler part of the aero kit or is it seperate?

Thanks,

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

I am not sure of the answer to your question ... but, as far as I know, it is an add-on cost option for the aero kit. Even for the M45 Sport.

Z

EDIT: Yes, I just checked. At the Infiniti web site http://www.infiniti.com, if you configure a car for purchase, even the M45 Sport has an option for US$1390 to add the following item (this is in the US market ... I do not know what Canadian Infiniti dealers have to offer):

"Aerodynamic Body Kit

Aerodynamic body kit includes front and rear lower fascias, side sills and rear decklid spoiler."

M45 Lover

Thanks for your quick reply

The model I ordered was fully loaded and I asked specifically if there were any other options I was not getting. The dealer told me they came this way and this was the top end model...

Hopefully soon this car will have more aftermarket options available so I can spruce it up even more.

TXSJaybird

While your car is hot, it does NOT have an Aero kit.

Search the posts on here, you should be able to tell.

Also, $1390 is the cost if you order it from the plant that way....unfortunately the dealers charge much more...mine is charging $2400 for the full set w/install. BS, I know, but its a profit center for them.

I added just the rear spoiler and rear portion of the aero kit if you want to see what that looks like. You can purchase the pieces seperately.

PICS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2067809

Im guessing the rest of it will be in my future however....

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”