Does anyone have the phone controls/phone on steering wheel?

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
98_Q45

Not that I need them or anything, but I’ve literally come across like 10 q45s in the yard and not a single one has the phone controls on it. I know it’s pretty obsolete, but I can’t help but think how it would be if I were to get everything hooked up, or if there’s some way I could intergrate SWC into those extra buttons on the side.

I’m also one of the few that doesn’t have the heated seat button, but I’ve already swapped the seats and just need to get the shift panel.

I have the redial and emergency button where the sunroof controls are. But with a non functioning phone system, one of my friends popped it open and unplugged the connections as it was permanently saying: “no service”. Just annoys me sometimes that I can’t get it to its original working condition. Probably doesn’t help that I swapped the factory radio for an aftermarket Bluetooth...and a couple connectors were left off.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”