Does anyone have the 2003/2004 M45 brochures that lists ...

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

... the exterior and interior colors and options that were available on the older M45?

I want to update the sticky on Specs and cannot find my M45 brochures from a couple of years ago!

Z

russg

I'm pretty sure I have one at home (I'm at the office right now). What specific information from the brochure would you like me to report back with?

szh

russg wrote:I'm pretty sure I have one at home (I'm at the office right now). What specific information from the brochure would you like me to report back with?
Thanks, Russ!

I am looking for the info to add in the available color combinations, etc. Please see my last post (with the info on the 2006 M35/M45) in this sticky: zerothread?id=125907 to see what I am trying to add in.

Thanks again,

Z

russg

OK, here's the color options for the 2003 model. I don't have a 2004 brochure, and I don't recall if any color changes were made for the 2004 model year.

There were only two interior colors, Graphite Leather, and Willow Leather. According to my brochure, both interior colors were available for each and every exterior color. I would have guessed that certain interior colors were limited to certain exterior colors, but the brochure says otherwise. Further proof my memory is not to be trusted, I suppose.

In addition, Smoke Bird's-Eye Maple trim was standard on all color combinations. Natural Bird's-Eye Maple Trim was available as a stand-alone trim option on all color combinations. In addition to replacing the smoke-colored interior trim panels, the Natural Maple option also included a Natural Maple Shift Knob, but sadly, not a Natural Maple-trimmed steering wheel like I had in my Anniversary Edition Q45. I have the Natural Maple on my M45 (see my gallery), and my lousy memory tells me that it was a $300 option. Well worth it, IMO. Much like the Rosewood is the way to go on the new M, IMO.

Here are the available exterior colors:

Ivory PearlBrilliant SilverGolden SandBlack ObsidianDiamond GraphiteGarnet FireEmerald Mist

I have the full-sized 9" X 12" 20+ page 2003 M45 brochure in mint condition, (I've actually got two of them). Let me know if you need any other pertinent information from the brochure.

Russ

szh

Thanks, Russ!

Z

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I have a 2004 Brochure are home... ill find it next time im at home

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”