Does anyone have any vacuum line diagrams for a singe turbo rb26??

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
tay-fu300zxtt
Car: 300zxtt,

Does anyone have any vacuum line diagrams for a singe turbo rb26??

I have a RB26 in my Z with a T 8834D External wastegate with a blow off valve. I'm looking to see if anybody has a vacuum line diagram for a single turbo set up. if someone can point me in the right direction that will help thank you.

ca18det_boy

Are you wanting a diagram for the entire engine or just the turbo side? I guess I'm kind of confused because I don't see how you can have an super single rb in a z32 and not know about vacuum lines? If I understand what you're asking....you'll have a vacuum line coming off the hot pipe as close to the compressor outlet as possible to your wastegate (unless you're running a boost controller), then you'll have another vacuum line going to your BOV. I have 2 nipples tapped to my hot pipe, 1 dedicated to the EBC/wastegate, and 1 dedicated to the BOV.

tay-fu300zxtt
Car: 300zxtt,

ca18det_boy wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:12 pm
Are you wanting a diagram for the entire engine or just the turbo side? I guess I'm kind of confused because I don't see how you can have an super single rb in a z32 and not know about vacuum lines? If I understand what you're asking....you'll have a vacuum line coming off the hot pipe as close to the compressor outlet as possible to your wastegate (unless you're running a boost controller), then you'll have another vacuum line going to your BOV. I have 2 nipples tapped to my hot pipe, 1 dedicated to the EBC/wastegate, and 1 dedicated to the BOV.
Does anyone have a vacuum line diagram for a single turbo RB26 setup?? ((((engine under the hood)))) The
previous owner of the engine had a bunch of vacuum t's.

ca18det_boy

tay-fu300zxtt wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:15 pm
ca18det_boy wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:12 pm
you'll have a vacuum line coming off the hot pipe as close to the compressor outlet as possible to your wastegate (unless you're running a boost controller), then you'll have another vacuum line going to your BOV. I have 2 nipples tapped to my hot pipe, 1 dedicated to the EBC/wastegate, and 1 dedicated to the BOV.
Does anyone have a vacuum line diagram for a single turbo RB26 setup?? ((((engine under the hood)))) The
previous owner of the engine had a bunch of vacuum t's.
and then of course you'll have the regular lines, like for the FPR/brake booster/ect

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”