Does anybody know how to change the Reverse Bulb Light??

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
kranckerx
Car: 09' Nissan Cube

Hi guys,

Does anybody know how to change the Reverse Bulb Light??

I have the bulbs and everything already but its seems that there's other way on how to take off the the bulb itself

because I suppose to change with a LED ones but I don't know how??

ANYONE.. HELP ME PLEASE!! hehehehe..

Thanks a lot guys,

randode

pull the center tail light panel, then unbolt the lights and pull.

blkbizkit
Car: 2010 Cube S 6spd
2005 Armada LE

kran, I have a 10' cube and I put LED's in for my reverse lights, when I pulled my lights out make sure not to break the tabs that hold the corners of the lights in, I broke one and I replaced it.

kranckerx

@ randode: So you mean, you need to take the center tailight first then just unbolt all the screws and pull the light itself right?

@ blkbizkit: Actually I replaced all the lights here in my Cube.. Chrome bulbs on the front, LED all around so the only thing was not yet done was my Reverse Light that's why I need some answers anyone from you guys..

but OVERALL thanks for the tip guys.. I'll do it this weekend thou and try not to make any mistake.. lolz..

blkbizkit
Car: 2010 Cube S 6spd
2005 Armada LE

What LED bulbs did u put in the sidemarkers? The model #, Where did u get them from?

kranckerx

Hey bro..

Here are the bulb sizes in case you're interested:

Headlamp (HI/LO) Type: H4 Wattage: 60/55
Front turn signal lamp Type: PY21W (Amber) Wattage:21
Parking(front side marker) lamp Type: W5W Wattage:5

Ebay bro.. just type in whatever kind of bulbs you want to buy and then it'll appear all the kinds and style of bulbs you want. I bought the chrome (but amber light bulbs) ones and its very cheap man. Matches on my Silver Cube. lolz'

Thanks for the tips regarding the tailight bulbs cuz' honestly that's the only one that I haven't change thou. lolz'

Return to “Cube Forum”