Does anybody have info on outstanding ballots?

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
srellim234
Car: 2007 silver Versa SL
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

As I was looking at results and past results this morning a thought occurred to me that this election may get even uglier now now that we have voted. In past elections the mail-in votes postmarked or handed in at polling places that were counted after Election Day were actually counted after 100% of precincts reported and changed the margins of victory/defeat by up to 1.5% in some states. With Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania numbers being so tight, does anyone know about the outstanding votes still to be counted in those states? is there any way this election could turn into another 2000 nightmare?

If somehow enough votes switched to Clinton on those late votes we may be looking at a civil war.

srellim234
Car: 2007 silver Versa SL
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

BTW, one of the main reasons I find myself asking is this research paper from MIT:

https://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.ph ... 03&EXT=pdf

From this research I can at least determine that the states in question probably have less than 2% of their votes in that "late count" category but right now that appears to be within the margin and probably skewed in favor of one party or the other.

Return to “Politics Etc.”